Monday, February 21, 2011

TGIF? Ok, Monday.

Hey there!

Just popping in to say a quick hello since I didn't get to chat on Friday. I helped host a couples shower and was running around all day Thursday and Friday.


Did you guys have a good week last week? How about Valentine's Day? Everything go smoothly?
Luke and I got to exchange our cheesy gifts. It was quite hilarious. He ended up getting me this huge and obnoxious card and wrote cliche things on the inside. I will treasure it forever. ;)




Last week I spent a lot of time in my Intro to Design class trying to perfect the fashion figure. I swear these images are going to haunt me in my sleep for days to come -- oh my those grasshopper legs!

This weekend was slow and steady. Getting ready for a mega week ahead. A few tests in between and the week ends with Luke's birthday on Friday. Many great surprises in store! Can't wait to share with you guys.

Have a great week!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails