Monday, September 6, 2010

Calling all music lovers!


My friend, Tricia, introduced me to the idea of a CD swap a little while ago. A few of her friends put together CDs of their favorite tunes and swapped them! I thought it was such a great idea! So now I'm opening up the swap party to even more people. Here's what will happen.

1. Sign up! Sign ups will last until Monday, September 20, 2010. If you are interested in the participating in the CD Swap, e-mail your name and mailing address to odelmavintage@gmail.com.
With the request of my boyfriend, if you are a guy and would like to be paired with another guy, just say so in the email. Or if you have any other special requests, just let us know!

2. Start thinking of your favorite songs to put on a CD!

3. Once the sign up period is closed, Tricia and I will send you an email with another participant's name and address.

4. Send your CD to the name and address provided!!

Simple, simple! Who doesn't love new music and receiving goodies in the mail?

I made a few silly buttons to put on your blog to spread the word. The more people, the more music to be shared!






Odelma Vintage Blog



Odelma Vintage Blog



What do you guys think?? Let us know if you have any questions.

{p.s. yes, i'm fully aware that is a mixtape graphic and not a CD :) }

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic!

trixerelixer said...

obviously i'm in! :)

Cole Franke said...

This is such a great idea! Last summer my cd burner broke and I pleaded my blogging buddies to send me a mix to get me through the summer and they did. It was great

Related Posts with Thumbnails