Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pool Day With The Boone Dog


This week is spring break for me. I'm using this week to take a breath from all of the projects and tests I've had the past month and trying to gear up to finishing the semester off in the next few weeks. It's nice to just catch up. I snapped these pictures of Boone yesterday while I was hanging by our pool. He loves the water. He didn't always though. Last summer my family, Luke, and I went to our friend's fishing camp for a few days. It was the first time Boone had ever been around a big body of water. He would tip toe as far out as he could without letting his feet slip, and then quickly turn around for the bank. Luke ended up getting this blow up floatie and convincing Boone to sit on it and let us drift him out into the water while he was on the float. It was quite hilarious seeing him sitting up on that floatie. Once he fell off the float and realized it was all ok, we couldn't keep him out of the water! I have some pics on my other blog (that I hardly update anymore) if you want to check it out. The pics of Boone on the floatie are so precious.

Hope you're having a great week!

x.o.
Related Posts with Thumbnails