Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF


Hi, friends!

TGIF, indeed. This week was a doozy. I love my major. I really do. I hate to complain about school because some people have pretty hard curriculums. My, how we can get wrapped up in our own little world sometimes, eh?

When Luke was in Mexico over Christmas break, I'd send him a photo of myself everyday with the tagline "This is what I look like today incase you forgot." That was almost a month ago, and I'm still sending him pics with the same tagline every day. If you were to look at the photo album on my phone, you'd be quick to think I'm really into myself. Ha.
Anyway, this picture is what I looked like on Monday. ;)

I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend. Some of us Southern Fashion Bloggers were featured on the New Orleans Times Picayune's website, Nola.com. I then got invited by Rachael of #LAisthenewLA to attend the New Orleans Fashion Week Preview Party Saturday night. So that's where I'll be this weekend!! So excited.

I'm having a friend over for the weekend on the blog again. I can't wait for you to meet her.

x.o.
LOVE.
Related Posts with Thumbnails