Thursday, February 24, 2011

#SFBTea

I had the pleasure of meeting a few weekends ago with a bunch of lovely ladies from the Southern Fashion Bloggers group for our first event, the #SFBTea, held at the beautiful Windsor Court Hotel in New Orleans. I had such a great time meeting some of my favorites from the world wide web, sipping on earl grey tea, eating delicate finger sandwiches, swapping blog stories, and getting some exciting scoop on NOLA Fashion week.


Our seats held the best goodies bags a fashionable Nola girl could ever ask for. Although I'm a BR girl, Luke and I are taking a special trip to New Orleans just to shop this Saturday!


-Cosmetic bag from Hot Tin Roof
-Lip balm & the cutest hair pins from my friend,
 Mallory, from Miss Malaprop
-Bracelet from Jean Therapy
-3 yoga sessions to Life Yoga


I left feeling so inspired! We each got to share our stories, our passions, and our interests with the Southern Fashion Bloggers group. It was so nice to sit in a room of people that spoke my language. It's sometimes hard to find such company!
Thanks so much to LeslieChristy for hosting such a great event. I can't wait for round two!
And special thanks to Sam Gregory Photography for capturing our first event in photos. Such a treat.

If you are a blogger located in the south and are interested in joining our group check us out here:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely round up lady! And come stop in to Buffalo Exchange, I'll be working all weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails