Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Southern Fashion Bloggers Group Post: The Coat



{Top: onetwothree.}
{Middle: onetwothree.}
{Bottom: onetwothree.}


 I thought I'd feature a few of my fellow Etsians on the southern fashion bloggers group post about the coat. The handmade work of these beautiful coats is really unbelievable. I'm also around a lot of apparel designers at school and see the hard work they put into their pieces. I'm always in awe of design work. So talented!! I hope you enjoy these coats as much as I do. Go support independent designers on Etsy! Also, check out Garmz, a website that features submitted design work that you can vote on.

And don't forget to stop by and check out the other southern fashion bloggers participating in the group post!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely a few coats that I am now deeply coveting. *sighs* If only it wasn't so hot I'd be in the mood to actually buy one!

Mallory said...

Great finds! I really like the 2nd & 3rd ones. And both are surprisingly affordable too!

Unknown said...

Dang two of those coats already sold. Way to pick 'em Mattie and thanks again for participating! You saw the write up we got on www.nola.com right?

yystudio said...

Nice picks! Thank you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails