Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rainy Days

It's been raining all day here in Baton Rouge.
You don't hear my complaining though. I love it.
I wish I was at home snuggled up on the couch and watching sappy love movies.
Are any of you like me and don't spend money on rain day clothing? I have one rain jacket friends gifted to me on my birthday. I never can justify spending money on rainy weather clothes because I probably won't wear it that often, but then when the day comes that it's pouring out I always find myself really aggravated that I don't have anything to prance around in the rain in. So, today I went browsing the web, looking for outfits to wear in the rain. I found some great things out there and thought I'd share with you my favorite.



Photobucket


I'd also throw on these earrings or 
maybe this necklace because I'm cheesy like that.




And rainy days also make for cute, hooded babies.



(Luke's nephew, Jack, visiting me at work)


Do you have any cute rain day outfits to share? I'm currently in the market for some. :)
Happy Tuesday.
Related Posts with Thumbnails