Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall into Shopping Recap

Well, Fall into Shopping has come and gone! Although it wasn't a big show, I'd still consider it a huge success for my first one.  I had a ton of family and friends stop by. So many kind words, texts, calls, all day. I sure do love my support system. Here are a few pics from the day.
Photobucket
Floating Sign!

Photobucket
We were asked to decorate our booth for fall.

Photobucket
Pinecones, Woodsy, Leaves, Pumpkins

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Luke's sisters have recently started a cupcake business, Crazy for Cupcakes.
I'm so proud of them! This was their first show and they sold out.
Now they have even more orders to work on. Love you guys!

Photobucket
My Luke working his tail off trying to get the floating sign to work. :)

Photobucket
Eliz! Love her. Couldn't have gotten through the day without her.

Photobucket

And my sweet family!!!


I love shows. I want to do more! 
My life was a crazy cluster before the show. Trying to manage school and Odelma is not my fave, but it's one I'm willing to work on to make it happen. I'm in the process of looking for more shows around here and seeing if I can work them into my schedule. I'm excited! Unfortunately, I had to push some things aside (like blogging). Now that Fall into Shopping is over, I can hopefully blog more and regularly. Thanks for everyone who came out and who are always supporting Odelma and me! LOVE YOU.




3 comments:

jessica said...

This is so weird that I have just been through pretty much the exact same thing! Working hard, not having time to blog, first show, it's so weird that it happened the same weekend. Congratulations, I'm glad everything went well for you. I love love love your displays, the wood looks awesome.

:)
jess

Katy said...

WHAT A CUTE SHOP!!!! I love your blog!!!! I love anything vintage and also found my love from my grandma's costume jewelry and old vintage slips.

Megan V said...

Wow the creativity of your displays is amazing!!! The floating sign, the wood used to display the bracelets and earings.... oh my goodness. You're an inspiration!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails