Monday, August 16, 2010

Etsy Front Page

About a week ago I was featured on the Etsy Front Page! This is a very big deal to me, because I still think of my little shop as teeny tiny & brand new. I still squeal every time someone features Odelma in a treasury, or hearts any of my items (and many other things).

Sad thing is that I didn't get to see it while it was up! And the only reason I even knew that I was up there was because my Etsy facebook app automatically updates my facebook status saying "I was just featured on the font page of Etsy!"

I didn't know how I could even see if it was real or not, until I finally came across this website. I type in my username and it shows if I have ever been featured on the front page!

and guess what I found out.
I'VE BEEN FEATURED TWICE!!!!!
Once before I had an Etsy app on my Facebook.
I can't even believe it.


Not only can I see if I've been on the front page, but it gives me a screenshot from when it was up there.
HOORAY!!!!!





Such a rookie move, but hey, I'm learning!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails