Thursday, June 24, 2010

Up & Running!!


Odelma Vintage is finally up and running!
And I couldn't be happier. 


Here's another little secret. 
The shop has actually been up on Etsy for about a week.
I wanted to open it and start getting some items up,
tweak it, figure the etsy world out, etc. before I announced that it was open.
The morning after the night I opened it, I already had 2 people that had
favorited the shop, a question about an item, and many other items
that had been favorited.
I was ecstatic! So fun!
Throughout the week, I've gotten questions, comments,
offers, and Odelma has even been featured in THREE treasuries
Count Them:


I don't have many items, but they are coming. I promise!
This little blog doesn't have an official banner yet, but that's coming too.
The buttons on the sidebars aren't exactly finished either, but they will be soon.

So welcome! Thanks for stopping in and supporting Odelma. 
Look around. Check out my links at the top. 
Leave comments. Follow me. Add Odelma in your Google Reader.
I have so many blog posts that I've already dreamt up, so be looking for them!
I cannot wait to get this show on the road!!

Lovingly yours,

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails